Zen Luxury. Creating a Garden that is Lush. Easy. Peaceful.

Zen Luxury.  Creating a Garden that is Lush.  Easy.  Peaceful.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Balcony Plantings Filling In by June 3

I am not about to say this balcony garden is "mature". According to my Zone 7 plantings, I should only be a week to 2 weeks into safe plantings.

Accordingly I am simply enjoying the changes that are occurring in my garden.

A View from the Top

Rather enjoyed taking my camera for this view. Towards the right, those blue pansies are hanging a bit out and down. These window boxes are getting full. Still love those colors! I see the night lighting has turned on since this is about 8pm when I took this photo.



The View Outward

The trailers planted in these two boxes are reaching out towards each other and beginning to blend. I'm pretty crazy for that yellow plant by Proven Winners. The white Bacopa (right)is favored by the bees.

No comments:

Post a Comment