Zen Luxury. Creating a Garden that is Lush. Easy. Peaceful.

Zen Luxury.  Creating a Garden that is Lush.  Easy.  Peaceful.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

June 21 - the Mature Garden

LUSH garden?

Mission accomplished! This first photo is looking left with part of the middle window box and only a portion of the lower hanging basket. This is a SMALL section of my lush zen garden!





















I am humbled every morning when I come onto my balcony to take a photo or two. Or maybe a dozen. I am enchanted with each emerging flower! The oriental lilies begin to open and the fragrance is wonderful.



Each flowering plant seems to thrill with its own beauty. Is this the "top" of the garden? Is the peak of its flowering performance? Only time will tell.

So far, it just takes my breath away. Every single day.

1 comment: