Zen Luxury. Creating a Garden that is Lush. Easy. Peaceful.

Zen Luxury.  Creating a Garden that is Lush.  Easy.  Peaceful.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cold Weather Damage as of May 20



I know that any damage I see on leaf edges, such as browning or dryness, are not attributable to under watering. I mean, over watering. Oh heck, we have had some deep soaking rains that have stripped most of the leaves off the Croton in the 2nd tier planter. Nothing here is under watered. Frankly, the planters do not seem to dry out at all.

How does that help the plants send out new roots? I don't know.

I see problems on 1 out of the 5 sweet potato plants. Only one of the alyssum has survived. My blue hydrangea has an ugly brown tinge to the flowers. Ugh. Since I have not repotted this to a larger summer pot, maybe the recent cold weather with night temperatures in the 40's has been an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment