Zen Luxury. Creating a Garden that is Lush. Easy. Peaceful.

Zen Luxury.  Creating a Garden that is Lush.  Easy.  Peaceful.

Sunday, May 9, 2010

May 7 Progress Photos on Two-Tier Planting System

As stated in my prior entry, I got most of these two planters completed by sunset on Friday May 7 just before a storm front came into New York. Please enjoy my photos and the video posted at the bottom of this page. These photos are taken just a few minutes after I've completed most of the work. I'm exhausted though it only took about two hours to fill these lower two planters. There is nothing here that is truly unique. All of these materials are available to any person enjoying a balcony, deck, patio or small garden. As I've researched different books, websites and blogsites, I have not seen quite this much material compressed into one small spot. I look forward to working these tiers closer together as the tall plants grow and the trailers reach ever further out and down.


I have included one video for today's blog post (see below). Oh yeah, I am a chatty person.

I am just delighted with hpw my plantings are coming along, as evidenced in this short video.

And yes, those comments really did capture my feelings by the end of the day.

I hope you may enjoy it as much as I do. ABUNDANCE! I'm getting there...

No comments:

Post a Comment