Zen Luxury. Creating a Garden that is Lush. Easy. Peaceful.

Zen Luxury.  Creating a Garden that is Lush.  Easy.  Peaceful.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Progress Photos

In the photos below, you may notice some brown edges and other damage from the recent COLD nights in the northeast. Here are a few photos the day after I did some Search and Replace. Finally got nearly everything planted. The last 3 stragglers are a mystery for me right now.

In the top photo, you can see (right) a portion of my two-tier rail planting. Also (left) is the rosin trough planter in which I tucked some lovely foliage plants that attracted my eye due to their differences. Two of the urns planted yesterday are in the foreground.

Yes, I have not cleaned up yet. Getting there.

And yes, my neighbor has nothing but green plastic chairs on that balcony in the background. Also visible are the co-ops rhododendrons -- and they are VERY old.



No comments:

Post a Comment