Zen Luxury. Creating a Garden that is Lush. Easy. Peaceful.

Zen Luxury.  Creating a Garden that is Lush.  Easy.  Peaceful.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Few Photos before the Storm




Just a few photos taken before the rain, the wind and the cold of last weekend.

So far, I am liking the colors as they play against each other. Complementary colors are much more fun, and more interesting, than the old pinks, whites, and reds that I planted years ago.



The orange color of this tuberous begonia is luscious. Yes, this is how it ALL happens. I'm just walking through the nursery, minding my own business, looking for, what was it? Oh yes, I was looking for S-hooks to hold the window boxes onto the railing. Then WHAM, this orange tuberous begonia says,
Take me home!



I know that gardeners are a sympathetic group because I know this same thing has happened to each and every one of you, hasn't it?


Hey -- how did those white flowers get selected? Ah, these reflect only concession to simplicity this season. I bought the Nemesia in orange and yellow, so I grabbed the white as well.



Later this season I will be teaching everyone how to create and maintain a Martini Garden. Something to look forward to indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment