Zen Luxury. Creating a Garden that is Lush. Easy. Peaceful.

Zen Luxury.  Creating a Garden that is Lush.  Easy.  Peaceful.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Love These Colors !

OH the view from my side of the balcony is getting quite yummy! Look at these great colors...





As for what other people see when they look up:



Yes, that is a photo of my balcony. From the ground, the window boxes do not look that lush yet. The trailers will need another 3 weeks or so to begin their drop. We are currently 3 weeks into "growing" season. I use that term loosely, since the spring here in the Northeast was cold, rainy and windy. Below the 3 white window boxes hanging over the railing, it is difficult to view the two large coco fiber-lined planters which I have hung inside the railing.

4 comments:

  1. Love, love the texture and colors of your header - if that's what it's called!!! Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you commented my video on youtube.com, so I looked up for this site. I must say, your garden looks pretty much better than mine. Once I´d like to have something like that, really. Would you send me some photos? I am engaged in creating floral decorations, so I would use them, if you don´t mind. Check out my web site - although it is written in Slovak. It would be a great inspiration for other people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielita -- I am very flattered by your comments and request. I'll send an email to you and I'll happily send some photos. BTW, I really LIKE your balcony plantings! Your plants are obviously for a dryer climate. You have a nice eye for textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your words. Yes, the plants I used on my balcony, are for a dryer climate. The place is very hot in the summer and it makes a little problem with watering. These plants can be also placed there in the winter, so it is cheaper than I had to buy new plants each year.

    ReplyDelete